August 23 2014, 11pm
What is cool about Pumpkin Online?
So someone suggested I post a more informative post about Pumpkin Online
so when they reblog it has all the important information. So here are some things taken from the Kickstarter. Feel free to reblog this post as well.
Pumpkin-Online is a farming/dating sim MMORPG, wildly different than any other out there. Instead of level grinding with battle and combat, Pumpkin-Online is a relaxed game. You can role-play a profession, craft items, customize your own private farm, go on quests, have fun with NPCs, and more, all with friends!
Genre: Farming Sim MMORPG
Engine: Hero Engine
The Kickstarter is to get us to an Open Beta.
Date NPCs or other players:
You can form relationships with nearly every NPC, regardless of gender. Form lasting friendships, or pursue a relationship with any single NPC of your choice through interactive and rewarding questlines!
Partake in activities such as Fishing, Mining, Cooking, Crafting:
Pumpkin Online will have lots of activities, minigames, jobs, and pastimes to fill the day with fun.
Customize your own farm:
You can customize your own house and farmland. With a plethora of decor available, each player’s farm will be unique. Players can also invite others over to relax at their farm.
In-depth character customization:
We want get rid of traditional character customization restraints. No longer will you be conformed to gendered character options. Customize your character however you want, in whatever way best suits you.
- Create a unique character.
- Chose a profession and complete tasks to level up in that profession.
- Play skill and luck based mini-games to complete quests and activities.
- Gather raw materials to craft unique items to sell on the player market, for quests, or to gift to players or NPCs for perks.
- Customize your house and farmland with furniture and upgrades.
- Build relationships with NPCs and learn their stories.
- Travel around the game world and explore forests, mountains and other natural landscapes collecting resources.
- Attain achievements and badges by completing impressive feats.
- Do all of the above with the company and help with friends.
And that’s the bulk of it. We’re trying to raise some funds to propel us into Beta. So I hope you can contribute. We’re also taking donations via paypal as well!
Pumpkin-Online is a Harvest-Moon / Animal Crossing inspired mmo currently in development by indie game company, Pumpkin Interactive, we need a lot of support to make this happen so please follow, and spread the word about us
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR KICKSTARTER! IT ENDS SEPTEMBER 18th.
August 13 2014, 11pm
I made that fuse beads piece for sale during AFA ID 2014 this weekend, so I gotta take a picture if it with Isabelle while I still can.
And speaking of that event.. Like I said in my previous post, I’ll be at AFA ID 2014 selling my fuse beads creations. I know how hectic can it get, since it’s not my first time opening a booth during their event so I probably won’t be able to check tumblr at least until Monday.
Wish us luck.